Kim Joyce & Associates is looking to add an Administrative Assistant to our team. The Administrative Assistant provides direct assistance to the CEO/Owner as well as administrative support for the day-to-day operations of the company.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling client meetings and appointments.
- Working with clients and/or other consultants to ensure the team meets deadlines as assigned.
- Learning our company’s organizational systems and technology for reporting and tracking client information.
- Interacting with clients to strengthen existing relationships and ensure excellence.
- Maintaining quality control and execution of our company’s services.
- Maintaining the highest level of customer service and professionalism.
Administrative Assistant Professional Skills
- Associates degree or combination of school and work experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of computer programs and online document sharing programs (Dropbox, OneHub, etc.).
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Capable of maintaining strong client relationships.
- Knowledge of Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Knowledge of Visio preferred.
- Previous experience working with diverse populations.
- Critical thinking and organizational skills are a must.
Administrative Assistant Requirements
- Exceptional computer skills.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to learn and improve.
- Able to welcome and respond positively to editing.
- Genuine care for client outcomes.
- Able to work 25-30 hours per week (some work will be remote and some in-office).
Compensation: $15 per hour with room for advancement. This is a contract position.
How to apply: To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org