The Grant Professionals Association (GPA) is a nonprofit membership group that builds and supports an international community of grant professionals committed to serving the greater public good by practicing the highest ethical and professional standards.
The Arizona Founding Chapter strives to implement these ideals throughout Arizona by providing opportunities for professional development, networking and mentoring for our members and the greater community.
You can find out more at our new website:
HOW TO REACH US
There are several ways to stay in touch with the Arizona founding Chapter. You can receive up to date information on chapter news, information and offerings:
- via email by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting to be placed on our email distribution list,
- by liking and following us on Facebook at Grant Professionals Association, Arizona Chapter,
- by following us on Twitter @GPAArizona
- by following us on LinkedIn (coming soon), and
- on Grant Zone- As a chapter member you will be automatically added to our Grant Zone community
The GPA follows a strict Code of Ethics in dealing with the grant profession. All grant professionals are held to these standards and agree to follow the Code of Ethics as members of the GPA.
Members, among others, are to:
- Practice their profession with the highest sense of integrity, honesty, and truthfulness to maintain and broaden public confidence
- Adhere to all applicable laws and regulations in all aspects of grantsmanship
- Continually improve their professional knowledge and skills
- Promote positive relationships between grant professionals and their stakeholders
- Value the privacy, freedom, choice and interests of all those affected by their actions
- Ensure that funds are solicited according to program guidelines
- Adhere to acceptable means of compensation for services performed; pro bono work is encouraged
- Foster cultural diversity and pluralistic values and treat all people with dignity and respect
- Become leaders and role models in the field of grantsmanship
- Encourage colleagues to embrace and practice GPA’s Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Practice.
Visit http://grantprofessionals.org/about/ethics for the complete list of the GPA Code of Ethics.
The National Grant Professionals Association (GPA) offers many benefits to its members. In order to become a member of the Arizona Chapter, you must first become a National member. Information on how to become a National and Chapter member can be found on the National website at www.grantprofessionals.org.
To join visit: http://grantprofessionals.org/membership/join-or-renew
Benefits can be found at: http://grantprofessionals.org/membership/benefits